Purchasing gift cards with PayPal is a snap. More here: PayPal Help Center.
A Word About Payment Processing
If your transaction did not process, it could be due to one of these factors:
- Verified PayPal account is required
- You've reached the monthly purchasing limit set by the payment processor
- Insufficient funds
- A confirmed address is required (more here)
- Our system will have trouble processing any order any time there is a data mismatch
- PayPal and Venmo must have your current postal mailing address on file
If your order did not process and you still see a pending amount, contact PayPal and ask them to remove the authorization holds (more here.)
Essential: Precise Contact Information Match
When creating a gift card account and placing an order, the purchaser contact information must precisely matches the billing information on file with PayPal or Venmo. This includes your name, address, phone number, and email.
PayPal: Troubleshooting Assistance
If a contact information mismatch occurred, our system will present a message. From there, you'll be able to update your contact information (in either PayPal or eGifter) and proceed with your order.
More here, from PayPal: How do I view or edit my account information